Quik Spray was recently given the task of designing two trailers for the purpose of dust suppression to be supplied to a Queensland local council. This unit needs to provide superior spraying ability, dust suppression and in cab control for the dust suppression system. Most importantly it must comply with all statutory legislation and Queensland Transport regulations.
This custom trailer features:
- Dual Axle Trailer with all terrain road tyres
- Heavy duty adjustable swing-away style jockey wheel for easy positioning, coupling and uncoupling of the unit
- 2000L Squat Tank with baffle balls for stability
- RFR-1 Manual Fire Hose Reel with fire hose and fire nozzle
- Dry chemical fire extinguisher mounted to the trailer
- Dust suppression spray system with dual deflectors
- In cab dust suppression remote control
- Hydrant Air gap fill system–to fill up from town water supply
The suppression spray is divided in to two sides, allowing either single side suppression or full coverage, which can be controlled remotely from the cab or manually. The Quik Corp Fire Engineering RFR-1 Manual Fire Hose Reel has been added for suppression and spraying in hard-to-reach places and also allowing the trailer to be used as a firefighting unit if required.
We are a real engineering business providing real engineering solutions with over 30 years of knowledge and experience. We have created hundreds of units for our customers with many different wants and needs.
Custom is our standard because we are your manufacturer. Our longevity and success have stemmed from our ability to be an extension of you, the customer.