Here at Quik Spray we take pride in working closely with our customers to deliver tailored solutions to specifically address their unique needs and requirements.
Recently, we had the opportunity to work alongside a construction and engineering company based in Queensland who were seeking a custom 9TBE to use for weeding control around gas and power lines.
The unit was designed with a range of features tailored to meet the specific requirements of our customer, going beyond the standard unit features. Let’s take a detailed look at these features and explore the advantages they bring to our valued customers:
- Battery Isolator: Helping to optimise power management, the battery isolator prevents unnecessary battery drainage and extends its overall lifespan.
- Emergency Stop Switch: The emergency stop allows the user to quickly stop the unit’s operations in critical situations, helping to minimise the risk of accidents.
- 600-litre tank: Our 600-litre tank ensures more ground can be covered before needing to refill, effectively saving valuable time, and improving overall productivity. This means fewer interruptions during spraying tasks, leading to increased efficiency.
- Supa-Slip hose: The chemical resistant Supa-Slip hose offers advanced performance and strength. The light-weight Supa-Slip hose glides easily around trees, rocks, and posts without catching or kinking, making it easier for the user to maneuver with a tangle free operation.
- Turbo 400 spray applicator: Our T400 spray gun provides excellent spray control and precision. Combined with the Supa-Slip hose, these features allow for a powerful and reliable spraying system.
- Tank sight gauge: Our custom build included a tank sight gauge, enabling easy monitoring of the water levels within the tank from the outside.
These are just some of the many features we provide to make your work easier. We take great pride in our ability to consistently deliver innovative and effective custom builds. Quik Spray are innovators, not imitators and custom is our standard. When you buy with us you can rest assured that our team takes specialised care to ensure the life cycle of your product is met without added expense.
Thinking about getting your own custom build? Get in touch with the team today.