|Motor:||GX270 Honda OHV motor, electric key start|
|Pump:||Bertolini PA530 triple diaphragm pump (54L/min 580 psi max Working pressure 400psi/30bar)|
|Pressure Controller:||4 outlet pressure controller with gauge|
|Battery:||Powerful charging of 12v battery through Honda motor|
|Reels and hose:||Two hose reels with up to 200m of 3/8”ID Supa-Slip® hose per reel|
|Framework:||Fitted with ‘slip-on’ framework. Resilient powder coated framework|
|Tank Style:||Specialised tank|
|Tank Size:||UV stabilised tank options 300L, 400L & 500L. Custom sizes also available.|
|Accessories:||T400 spray guns (optional accessory)|
The FTB locker slip-on by Quik Spray, offers the complete spraying and stowage platform.
Safely store your chemicals and other essentials such as signage, safety equipment and tools in one place, so you can manage work tasks safely and efficiently from your vehicle.
Each slip-on has two built-in ventilated lockers and aluminium framework all designed to provide maximum space efficiency.
The flexibility of the FTB means you can safely remove the slip-on from your vehicle with purpose built-lifting lugs and forklift mounts when upgrading your fleet.
- Sturdy powder coated framework
- Curb side controls for safety and OH&S
- Two ventilated lockers
- Storage cage fitted on top of tank
- Forklift and lifting lug access
- Certified clamping system for securing in tray
- Safety handles for access and egress
- Chemical filling station
- Removable access ladder with anti-slip coating for tank access
- Available in single or twin stainless-steel reel options
- Unlimited options for accessories and operational specific requirements
Our extras are only limited to your imagination and we make sure your unit meets all your requirements, government standards or operators needs. Below are a few custom additions such as the warning lights, refrigeration and kurb weed spraying. This is just the short list of the customisations available for your Quik Spray unit.
BATTERY AND SOLAR POWERED LOCKERS
WEED SPRAYING SYSTEMS