Quik Spray was recently given the task of designing a dual fire and spray slip on unit to be supplied to a Queensland local council. This multipurpose unit was designed for the purpose of weed spraying and to double as a firefighting unit. Most importantly it must comply with all statutory legislation and Queensland Transport regulations.
Custom unit features:
- Bunded and ventilated lockers
- 400L round tank with custom built cage over the top
- Air gap and hydrant fill
- Drip torch fuel tank
- QR100 Spray Reel & T400 Spray Gun
- Drip torch and jerry can holders
- Chemical dosing system mounted in locker
- 12V low pressure boom kit with in-cabin control
- Crew protection with in-cabin control
- EF500 foam dispenser
- RFR-4 Self guiding remote control fire reel with fire resistant hose and QCFE fire nozzle
The dual fire and spray slip on unit is designed with user safety in mind. It has crew protection installed at the top of the unit with in-cabin control. If the crew find themselves in a dangerous situation, they can activate the crew protection within the cab to protect themselves from a fire.
When you buy a Quik Spray you are also buying 30 years of experience. In that time, we have designed, adapted, redesigned and got creative with our customers to deliver the most dependable spraying systems on the market. We work with some of the World’s biggest companies to help provide you with the technical understanding to ensure your build best suits your needs.