A local regional council that we have built many units for were upgrading their fleet and reached out to us for help with their next project. Having used Quik Spray’s over the year’s the council knew we could offer them a robust product they could use in the most difficult environments for the purpose of their local bush fire control.
Custom slip-on features;
- Structural aluminium slip-on frame with forklift pockets
- 1000L removable poly tank with Air gap hydrant fill
- Honda GX200 Motor coupled to a Davey twin impeller pump
- Control panel mounted at rear with electric start button
- RFRA-4 powered and self-guiding remote controlled hose reel with 30m x 16mm ID hose
- Under reel drawer
- 5 Meter 1 ½” suction hose with floating filter
- Drip torch fuel tank
- 2 x Drip torch holders
- 1 x Jerry can holder
- Lifting sockets fitted into frame
- Lighting – 1 x scene lights mounted on tank corners and 1 x light mast mounted to hose reel
- EF1000 Eco Foam
When you buy a Quik Spray you are also buying 30 years of experience. In that time, we have designed, adapted, redesigned and got creative with our customers to deliver the most dependable spraying systems on the market. We work with some of the World’s biggest companies to help provide you with the technical understanding to ensure your build best suits your needs.